NotiPad for iPad | Notifications Are Easier Now

I know that I'm a little late for this but here is my shot on the Jailbreak tweak, NotiPad.


So NotiPad is basically works like the Noticification Centre on iOS but NotiPad comes floating. Notifications will come through no matter where ever you are on your iPad. The main thing is its different and it is eye pleasing. You may think, while you're working and this pops-up. Just double tap it to get rid of it. Single tapping it will open up the specific application.

There is also quite a few stuffs you can do with it to tweak it to your likings. 

This jailbreak tweak is on the ModMyI repo on Cydia and it is a dollar. I've not tried it in person but I still haven't got any negative reviews about this application. I think it is worth a dollar. 

Watch NotiPad in action on iDownloadBlog's video. 

0 comments: