Tech Awesomeness Is On Blogger Now

Hey guys. Tech Awesomeness was on Wordpress. Now it is shifted to Blogger. I have been a not a big fan, but I liked Wordpress. I was using Wordpress for like 2 weeks now, and I don't like it. I mean in terms of customization, I give it a face down. You will have to pay for a crappy theme and a sucky font. You can't really do much with the free version. Obviously, if you have like 80 bucks for the PRO version, you can deal with the tools and other tweaking stuffs. Plus I think you must pay another 30 bucks for the font and the CSS customization. I'm not sure the 30 bucks is with the 80 bucks thing or not.

That's why I made my way to Blogger. Plus, since Blogger is a part of Google, it is easier for me to manage it and keep an eye with my blog. Also I can keep track of my blog's stats. Not that I'm famous or anything, but I'm just telling you.

With Blogger you can get to choose different fonts, different templates and a whole lots of freaky tweaking.

0 comments: